SheInside Review


As much as I love the high fashion street brands such as Topshop and Primark, from time to time there is nothing better than searching online and finding new retailers. SheInside is an online store that I have only in the past couple of months stumbled across.  The website is full of an eclectic mix of hidden treasures and is updated with newness daily so I thought I would do a SheInside review for all of you shopaholics. You can also watch my SheInside Review on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel, see my most recent SheInside Wish list and my outfit post to show I styled this SheInside Black Crop Top.




I wanted to share with you my favourite pieces from the site that I have been lusting over.  There are so many dresses and tops on the site that initially I was like a child in a sweet shop!  However, if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is, so I thought that as well as sharing my wish list with you I decided I would give the website a try and do a SheInside review of my experience to help my fellow shopaholics...

Design and colour cardigan dress was £21.70 now £11.17
White Long sleeve polka dot blouse was £13.32 now £9.01

I love this Cardigan dress as I think that it would look fabulous thrown over so many different outfits.  The tie dye print means it would make any outfit instantly festival or beach ready.

I am on the look out for a polka dot blouse and I think that this one will be perfect to wear either with leggings or tucked into skirts.

I have already purchased this Beige short sleeve floral straight dress.  See how I styled it on my SheInside Review video.

Polka Dot Smock Dress - SheInside £13.49
This polka dot smock dress was my first purchase from SheInside a couple of weeks ago.  I had read very mixed SheInside reviews and so despite loving many of the products, I was a little unsure about what to expect.  I have to say that I was not disappointed when this little number arrived.  The website offers free worldwide delivery, which I think is very reasonable considering that the prices are really great value.  I was therefore not expecting delivery to be fast.  I think it took a couple of weeks to arrive and when I opened the package I was actually really impressed with the quality of the dress.  As with all white dresses bought online my first worry is always that it will be see-through and this one isn't as it is lined.  There are however, no tags inside the product, so no branding or care labels.  You can see the dress and packaging in my SheInside Review video.

It was only available in one size and I would say that it fits a size 8 and no bigger unfortunately.  Also, it is a little short if you are anything taller than myself only being 5'3 and even I find it a little on the thigh flashing side.

When I emailed SheInside with any query that I had they got back to me within 24 hours and are generally helpful even if their English is not great. The only problem that I have had is everything that I order always tends to go out of stock super quickly so I would definitely recommend buying any items you love as soon as you see them or they will be gone!

If you would like more information and to see the items that I have purchased then don't forget to watch my SheInside Review on YouTube.  'Thumbs up' if you find it useful and subscribe to my channel to keep updated on my latest videos.

Have you purchased anything from SheInside?  If so what was your experience like?
Did you find my SheInside review helpful?
Please add your SheInside review below.
What is on your SheInside Wish List?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Follow me and get in touch!

Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/laurashopaholic
Instagram @laurashopaholic
Facebook Laurashopaholic

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe

Comments

Popular Posts